SQLite Data Access Components is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-04-05. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
SQLite Data Access Components (LiteDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to SQLite from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. LiteDAC provides two ways of connection to SQLite from Delphi and other IDEs. One of them is common connection by means of the native SQLite client library. The second is a unique possibility of direct access using static linking of the client library in an application.
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 support
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support
- Database encryption
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO
- SQLite database encryption
- VCL, FMX, LCL development platforms are available
- Concurrent access
- User-defined functions
- In Direct mode does not require the SQLite client software and works with a database directly
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Unicode and national charset support
- Support of all standard and third-party visual data-aware controls
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
- Support for using macros in SQL - SQL Execution monitoring
SQLite Data Access Components (version 3.0) has a file size of 25.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 67 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.